DON`T CRY BECAUSE ITS OVER SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED || 04.05.2014

Fiktive Ecke - Reelle Straße sonnenhängematte sonnenweg Kopf im Nacken. So viele Worte So vacations are over  and my exchange student who was here for 2 weeks went back to France. She, my family and me spent one week in the black forest where it was pretty beautiful like you might see in the pictures. For me it is unbelieveable that May has already arrived. I feel like it was Christmas yesterday... I don't know... I'm very happy at the moment because many nice things had happened in the last three weeks. I watched incredible sunsets while I was laying in a hammock, saw little waterfalls, met Bloggers at the Blogger Bazaar in Frankfurt, who have blogs which I've read for ages, found an oversized jeans jacket which fits me quite well for just twenty Euros and had already some barbecues. It is really a pity that the beautiful time with my exchange student is over but I think we will see us again soon! Au revoir!

1 Kommentar:

Danke für deine Kommentar!